Tara Galeano, founder of Rediscovering My Body and Boulder Sex Therapy, is an Author, Speaker, Retreat Host, and Sexual Empowerment coach who has worked with women for over two decades to get their sexy back.
She knows that there is pleasure in the body, beyond our wildest dreams, and every woman can access it. In “Rediscovering My Body”, Tara teaches women how to show up for pleasure in their lives. She rediscovered her own body after leaving her twenty-five-year marriage. Realizing that she had given so much of herself away, she knew that she needed to come back to the inherent wisdom of the body. Through reconnecting with her body, Tara was able to know what was true for her, how best to proceed from this wisdom, what was true pleasure, and most importantly, how to teach these lessons to other women who are clamoring for the same truths so that they too can transform their lives and reclaim their sensuality. Now Tara has embodied this path and is moving forward to share this with women everywhere with her book, her online courses, and community, and her retreats. She lives in San Francisco with her soul sister and is learning how to live more fully in her nomadic heart.
License & Certifications:
- Level II Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises Practitioner, 2013
- AASECT Certified Sex Therapist, 2012
- Certificate Marriage and Family Therapist, 2008
- American Board of Sexology, Board Certified Clinical Sexologist, #2784, 2006
- Colorado Licensed Professional Counselor, #3677, 2004
- M.A. Psychology: Contemplative Psychology, Naropa University, 2000
- B.A. Humanities: Literature, Antioch College, 1993
- National Hispanic Scholarship recipient
- Toastmasters International Speech Contest Area Winner
- American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, & Therapists (AASECT)
Tara is available for:
- Podcast Interviews
- Hosting Trauma Releasing Exercises Classes
- Virtual Events
- Book Signings
- And more!